Page Menu

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Colorful Colorado: The G Family {AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

I was supposed to photograph this amazing little family last month when I was out in Colorado and sickness struck the family.  While I wouldn't wish all that sickness on anyone, I am SO glad we got to do it in October!  The colors were to die for and the time of day was simply perfect!




We managed to dodge the rain but have the perfect overcast light for our time together.  This family is all about nature (well at least mom and dad are), and we had some fun traipsing through the foliage around Chatfield Reservoir.




Mr. T wasn't convinced that small creatures weren't going to eat him so Mom carried him from location to location.  We all had a giggle and I just think it was a perfect little candid moment.


We managed to find this washed out rough road amongst our traipsing and I thought it the perfect backdrop to capture the two of these guys.  This picture below is quite possibly one of my favorites.  It could be Gina's perfect hair or the chemistry clearly between these two, but I love the image of these two people who have decided to walk down life's road together.  So small in the grand scheme of life's road, and yet so powerful.  I heart them.




There truly is nothing better than capturing a true moment between a family.  The giggles, the gestures.  Keep laughing guys.....and telling good knock knock jokes :)


Thank you again G Family for letting me once again take your pictures.  You are awesome people and I look forward to next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment