Page Menu

Saturday, October 10, 2015

IRON Mates - {Denver, CO Wedding Photographer in AZ}

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this wedding.  I think it has taken me an extra long time to get it done because I just want to remember everything about it.  Kelsey and Todd's wedding was one for the record books.  


You see, these 2 are both IRONMAN athletes and decided to start their wedding day with a 9 mile trek up Hoosier Pass.  No biggie.....boy I'm glad I am a IRON athlete myself.....


Breckenridge was the absolutely perfect background for this couple's nuptials.  Their entire wedding stayed at this fabulous lodge and they got married right outside it's doors along the creek. It was perfect.  






I adore a first look.  ADORE IT.  Even when the couple isn't so sure it needs to be done, there is just something wonderful about that first moment when they see each other all dressed up.  It's priceless.  


I have had the wonderful privilege of photographing these sisters in the past and loved adding their spouses in the mix.  They like to call themselves the 6 pack. 
















Okay.....I just have to stop your perusal right here and talk about this photo below.  Here are 3 sisters who love each other.  You can tell it, you can feel it.  There are so many memories and so many little inside jokes that only these ladies will ever understand.  I love seeing sisters like this.  I love that they still laugh and smile with each other.  It is probably one of my favorites from the wedding.











You know it's going to be a good day when you can all do Canon Ball shots before you tie the knot!













I love the moments immediately following the first kiss as man and wife.  Smiles are always so big and the love felt around the space is tangible.  Congrats guys!



My style as a photographer is relational.  I love catching the moments of relationship that can sometimes go unseen and unremembered.  It takes a lot for a Daddy to let go of his daughter and give her to another man.   It takes courage and trust.  I caught this candid moment immediately following the wedding.  I love it.  You can see that calm joy, "Yes Todd, she is yours..... love her well, I trust you."  It's a moment I hope won't be forgotten.


And at the end of the day.....who doesn't love a little wedding chaos!  Marriage looks good on you guys!  Congratulations again Kelsey and Todd.  Thanks for letting me be a part of your day from the run to the I do's!



No comments:

Post a Comment