Page Menu

Friday, October 23, 2015

Colorful Colorado: The G Family {AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

My time in Colorado was so glorious, and this family right here made it even better.  I had such a wonderful time spending my 5 days living with some of this crew.  Sarah is one of my dear running partners and such a blessing in my life.



Our setting for these pictures was the Century Home Builders Community in Castle Rock.  Walter is a sales agent for them and the modes were simply STUNNING.  So much light and beauty.  I really had a fun time snapping their pictures.






I love these boys.  I really miss them too.  Between my girls and these two handsome gentlemen, we had the perfect buddy group.  It was so much fun to follow them around sneaking pictures of them.




Brothers...



I found these awesome maps in one of the rooms and couldn't help taking a picture of these two.  There is something there about going and exploring........as long as we are together.




G Family.....you know I love ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment