Page Menu

Saturday, December 12, 2015

And Baby Makes 4 - {Tempe, AZ Family Photographer}

I am so excited to share these photos with you.  I met this family through a mutual friend and was beyond thrilled when they asked me to do their family pictures.  They are a beautiful family and so photogenic.




Mr J is quite possibly the cutest, smiliest kid I have had the chance to photograph.  He was alway so happy and you could feel the love radiating through the 3 of them.





The park we chose had so many fun places to explore and when we weren't battling mountain bikers, we were making memories in the tunnel.









Right at the end of our session I just couldn't help but capture a few special belly shots.  I love to capture pregnant Mommas.  Its such a special time...




M Family I really enjoyed our afternoon together and CAN. NOT. wait to hold, snuggle and capture that wee little new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment