Page Menu

Friday, December 18, 2015

Family.....- {AZ Family Photographer}

.........is truly the most blessed of things.  To be part of a family is so special and a gift worth capturing.



I met the Momma of this amazing family through the running group that I am connected with out here and cannot even begin to tell you how thrilled I was to be asked to catch these images.




Like many people its been a long time since they did family photos and this year they decided to rectify that and I LOVE the results.  There is so much love in this family.




We really had a lovely time in between rain storms taking pictures.  All of the kids were only too willing to do just about anything I asked and the smiles were all so genuine and fun.





There is something really special to me about a Mom and her daughter.  Maybe its because I have 2 girls, but I treasure my relationship with my Mom and love to see it in other families.  







So a little back story about these next pictures.  Towards the end of our shoot all of the kids kept telling me, "Get them kissing!!! Get a kissing one!!"  I had such a giggle because I LOVE when parents are so in love with each other that their kids aren't afraid to ask them to show it.  



N Family, thank you for choosing me for these pictures.  I pray you enjoy them and treasure them!


No comments:

Post a Comment