Page Menu

Friday, December 4, 2015

You Make Me Smile- {Mesa, AZ Family Photographer}

This photo shoot has quite literally been a year+ in the making!  It delights me so much that we were finally able to do it and the product is just fantastic!  Kristi is one of those friends that I have kept from when we lived in AZ 5 years ago.  I worked with her and still consider her one of those awesome people to know.  She's fun.......and so is her family.





We headed up to the luxurious DC Ranch shopping area for our photo shoot and it was absolutely perfect.  Between the decorations and all of the amazing textures, everywhere I looked made for a fantastic photo op.



I love the pic above.  Kristi has one of those infectious smiles and catching laughs.  She has so much joy and frankly....she can make ya smile.  






This next series of photos says all you need to know about this couple's relationship.  They got more fun with every shot.  Never stop having fun with your spouse........








If you can't tell from the pictures, Miss A is absolutely the light in her parent's eye.  She is beautiful and uniquely her.....just like her Mom and loved getting her picture taken.  






B Family.......I am so so SO glad that we got our schedules together to make this session happen.  You are such a special family to me and I hope these pictures make you smile......again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment