Page Menu

Monday, December 21, 2015

Tis the Season - {Mesa, AZ Family Photgrapher}

It's almost Christmas day and I am simply so happy that we were able to get this wonderful family's photos taken last weekend.  Amidst Christmas parties and the hustle and bustle of the holiday season we managed to sneak away down to the river for some absolutely stunning photos.





These kids were all about the pictures and each and every one of their personalities is evident in these pics.





I have been so blessed to meet such amazing people over the past few months.  I love that my community and "circle of friends" has grown.  It truly is wonderful and this couple and family is no exception.









Thank you R family for coming out to my neck of the woods for your family photos.  Merry Christmas and have a wonderfully happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment