Page Menu

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

One Big Happy Family - {Gilbert, AZ Family Photographer}

The sun was shining so brightly the wonderful day that I met this family for pictures.



I have been so blessed at the people that I have met since I have been in Arizona and this family is no exception.  The AZ TRI Club brought this wonderful family into my life and I had so much fun catching all these kids and their Grandma.  Every one of them is special and you can tell they are all perfectly loved.





Look at all these adorable girls.  Such a cute family.


.....and beautiful little ladies.





Cynthia is an officer with me in the TRI club and she just completed her first IRONMAN.  I am in awe of her.  It can be done.....and she has 4 lovely children too!












Thank you J Family for letting me spend the afternoon capturing your pictures.  I had a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment