Page Menu

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

No Better Place- {Mesa, AZ Family Photographer, Las Sendas}

I am such a blessed woman.  I have been gone from Arizona for over 5 years and yet I have been able to reconnect with so many old acquaintances and friends through the medium of my camera. This gorgeous family is one of those friends.



The E Family is beautiful inside and out.  Miss V and Miss K are simply lovely young women and have such joy.  As I was watching them I just said a little prayer, "Man I hope my girls love each other like these ladies."

 Miss K is gentle and driven.  She is the soccer star, yet wears her lovely dress and curls with wonderful femininity.


Miss V is the Cheerleader, strong, bright and confident.  Such beauty.



Mom and Dad are some of the most kind and gracious people that I have met.  




We did all of their pictures right in there backyard.....literally......and behind their fence is this view.  It was breathtakingly beautiful.  Sometimes there is no better place than the place you call home.







E Family I cannot even begin to tell you how delightful it was to reconnect with you, spend some time in your lovely home and take these pictures.  I hope it is the first of many.  

No comments:

Post a Comment