Page Menu

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

An Afternoon to stop Time {Gilbert, AZ Family Photographer}

Life is so busy.  As our kids get older, they get more independent (I am learning this) and it takes an all out effort to just STOP and capture a few moments.

So much life has happened since I originally met Cherie and did the 60 mile walk for breast cancer with her.  It is so much fun to reconnect with her and get to stop her family for a few minutes to capture some moments.


This lovely lady was just a young girl  and now she is a glowing and accomplished Senior.


This handsome kid was just that.....a kid.  Now he has his own amazing sense of self and confidence.  He's cool.









We seriously had such a blast together the other night.  I love the dynamics in their family.  They have fun and it really does show (even if the girls are the giggly ones).



And you just can't forget Mom and Dad.  I always love to sneak in a couple of moments with them.  The 2 that started all of this.








C Family I am SO glad that I got to capture your family this year.  I hope you guys had a blast stopping your lives to grab some great family memories!  Best wishes for the best year ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment