Page Menu

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Picture Taking Should be FUN!- {Gilbert, AZ Family Photographer}

This family has spent most of their lives in the studio at JC Penney for their family photos.  Now, don't get me wrong, there is ABSOLUTELY a place for studio photography, but this year they decided to take a chance and hired me for their family photos.  WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!





Sometimes you can't even imagine the amazing photographic possibilities out there until you get outside and start exploring.  The kids got into it and Miss J was only too happy to climb trees and go pretty much anywhere!



Downtown Gilbert was our setting and we thoroughly explored it!





This young lady is absolutely gorgeous and loved getting her picture taken.  She is bold and kind, full of joy and hope.  I love seeing young women like this!



And these pictures.  HEHE.  I didn't even suggest it, but YES I captured it!







W Family, I hope these make you smile....again!  I had such a blast with you the other day and hope that from now on every year you will be excited for your pictures!  Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment