Page Menu

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Catch Me If You Can- {Gilbert, AZ Family Photographer}

Okay, so have you ever met a Mom that is so fit and nimble and wondered, "how does she look so good?"  Then you look around the corner and see her little boy running across the room as fast as possible?  And you go.....Ah HA!  I got it! Well this my friends is one of those fabulous Mom's.


And this handsome little man is the little ball of energy that keeps her hopping.  I got to know Mr. K and his awesome parents this summer when he and Evie were in the same swimming class together.  For the first 2 days they screamed at the fence together.  Ahh Bonding.




He is so busy, so active and so curious about the world.  My camera was simply slowing him down.  I love the pictures I caught of him though because I truly think it captures him.  Life is so big and so fun.....lets not waste it posing!







I am truly blessed to know this family and look forward to swimming lessons again next year.  There is so much love between the 3 of them and you can really see so much joy.  Life is really full, but it is most definitely happy for them.  Even if they have to try extra hard to catch that little man!



Can't wait for the next time playing and taking pics with you guys!  Hugs C Family!



No comments:

Post a Comment