Page Menu

Friday, November 27, 2015

Wintery Colorado: Home for the Holidays {AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

I have been trying to connect with this family for the past couple months.  They have dealt with sickness and stitches but we were finally able to get everyone healthy for a session.  








With the Colorado snow and temperatures threatening to be brrrrrr chilly, we decided to do a little session right in their own backyard.  It was perfect and everyone was comfortable and happy.  Sometimes you never know how amazing your own home is until you take pictures in it.  I treasure my relationship with this lovely Momma.  I miss my MOPS group with her and love that I have been able to reconnect a little through these pictures.






Miss E and Mr. L are sweet, full of life kids.  Towards the end of our session I tried to capture that elusive perfect shot of Mom and the 4 year old.  This is what I got and frankly......it couldn't be any more perfect.  I love it.



B Family thank you for letting me come home with you and for sharing in your Christmas tree.  You have a special family and a special space.  I hope you feel as treasured as I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment