Page Menu

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Arizona Sunsets Truly are the BEST- {Mesa, AZ Family Photographer}

I cannot even begin to tell you how awesome it is to be able to take gorgeous photos like this one without having to be bundled up!  I LOVE the Arizona Falls.



This is my dear friend and fellow triathlete Bridgit's family and I was beyond excited that we could get connected to take pictures of her family.  They are so awesome. Miss L wasn't too sure she wanted to take pictures, but Mr. J and Miss K were all about it!  
 



Bridgit is one of the most gorgeous women I know so it doesn't surprise me a bit that her little girls are following in her footsteps.  Look at those blues...those dimples.



Mr. J is such a great big brother.  He was such an awesome helper and a great picture taker.  Such a handsome young man.



I LOVE this little pic.  Miss K had a moment where she didn't want to take any more pics.  I couldn't help but snap this one for 2 reasons.  1. It was so perfect and 2. Because Daddies are the safest place and can always make everything right again.





I had a blast with you E Family!  Looking forward to many more times together!






No comments:

Post a Comment