Page Menu

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Wintery Colorado: Christmas Memories {AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

I have had the great opportunity to photograph this family many times over the past couple of years.  I love them.  I love Mr. O.  He is all boy and gives me a run for my money :)  What can I say.....he is just fun and the faces I catch of him are priceless!



This time was all about family and I got to capture them at a place that holds many wonderful memories.  Mom and Dad's house.  Its so special when you have wonderful holiday traditions.




This little spot of brightness was an absolute doll to capture.  Such a peaceful little lady and such a precious face.








I love it when families allow me into these special Christmas traditions they have.  It really is a blessing.  Merry Christmas W Family!



No comments:

Post a Comment