Page Menu

Friday, November 27, 2015

Wintery Colorado: That Evening Glow {AZ Photographer in Denver CO}

It may be cold in Colorado, but everything about the wintery season there is GORGEOUS.  I mean it is breathtakingly beautiful out in the mountains.  




This family has such a special place in my heart.  I grew up with Melissa and I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to see her family growing and can you believe how cute Mr. J is?




Everyone has that special friend and this special teddy is Benny.  Mr. J and Benny are best buds and he was only too happy to take a few pictures with him.



Benny stayed close for the rest of the photo shoot which makes some of these pictures even more special if you ask me.










N Family I love you guys dearly and am simply so glad that we were able to make this photo session happen.  Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment